Skip to main content

The-always-joking-Guy : Turro

I sometimes wonder how boring the course would have been if Turro did not enrol.  Turro is meteorologist from Mongolia. And yes! Hydrologist too. He is the coolest among all the SAS-9 guys. Though the course has already ended 15 days before, I am writing everything in present tense because I have still not been able to come out of the SAS-9 phase. I feel like I still have to return to hostel and my stay at home is just a short visit. So friends please overlook the grammatical errors.

Coming back to my friend Turro.. Hmmm.. the reason behind why It took me so long to write about him is that I’ve so much to write about him and comprising it all in a blog is quite a challenge for me.  
I asked him one day, what is that one thing which he’ll never forget about India and he replied that he’ll never forget the beautiful big eyes of Indians. But lemme confess my side of story. I find Turro’s eyes most expressive (sometimes scary). He literally talks with his eyes. Initially he had some problem in communicating in English with us but most of the time due to his talking eyes, we were able to understand what he wants to convey. Making scary eye expressions, he has tried to scare me many times. I can’t forget that dreadful night when he horrified me by banging my door fiercely at 2 am in night, making scary noise and shouting ‘ Maya’ more than 100 times. And when I opened the door with my pounding heart, he was staring at me with his eyes wide open.. That scary moment!!!!

Turro loves trying new things. He is the Yes-Yes Guy of SAS-9; ever ready for doing anything out of the league. He has most unique ideas of making fun. He loves to throw Water and Air party which nobody entertains. Moreover he knows how to harass girls. Girls will shout at him but he’ll not listen. He is a big prankster and he’ll try his best to make everyone laugh. His sense of humour is impeccable.  

Apart from being a full-time prankster, he loves music and dance. He plays awesome guitar. The fusion prayer on solar workshop day went so well that the whole group was praised by every guest present. That would not have been possible at all without his support. Moreover he was the winner of most charming new comer at Garba night in PRL. I remember dancing with him non-stop for an hour doing all silly steps which came to our instincts.

He is very short tempered but I’ve seen him melt in seconds and regain calm. He is the one who was always victim of SAS-9 girls’ frustration. I remember every one shouting ‘Turro’ on top of their voice sometime or other. I am no exception. :-) He used to get irritated by this but he never got much bothered and always did what he wanted to do. He is like a huge wave of sea, Unstoppable and Fearless. 
    
He is much like Indians. He loves spicy food and loves to roam around in the city during late night hours. That last late night exploration on Ahmedabad streets with Bharti and Turro would always remain etched in my memory. That was the record breaking sneaking out of hostel right in the sight of security. :-P .. Ummmm Good (not very) old days..  


Yo-yo-yo Turro.. Live Happy .. Live Healthy.. With your friends and family. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A strange trip to the City of Dreams

No matter what is your religious orientation, you'll definitely have a Christmas plan. I too had a plan for Christmas 2015. I always wanted to attend the Midnight Mass at a church on Christmas eve. So I and my friend decided to go to Mumbai to attend the same. We were planning this trip before 4 months of Christmas day and we ended up booking tickets for the trip before 2 months. Meanwhile when we were deciding regarding when to go and where to stay during the trip, some other friends showed interest. One of them was my friend's BF and one other couple whom I barely knew showed interest in joining us. I kind of loved the idea of traveling with strangers so we booked tickets for five of us and we made a WhatsApp group for organizing our trip. So our (me and my friend) plan was to have dinner after reaching Mumbai, go to the Church, attend the mass, spend some time around, rest at railway station, board a train in morning to come back home. Then the other group members suggeste

10 one liners to tell you why I love Arnab Goswami.

Not having TV at home has its own pros and cons. I never get to see news. And when I plan to watch something on youtube, I choose to watch Comedy Nights with Kapil or inspiring TED Talks. I have liked the FB page of TOI so I get notifications of important news reports which I read sometimes if the headline interests me. And reading news papers nowadays don't fit my schedule. Moreover I'am kind a bored by reading same newspaper in Gujarati since 8 years as the writers are same and mostly their writings show repetition.  A month back on a free afternoon, I was trying to search something interesting to watch on youtube and I came across one video of news hour debate on India's_Godman_culture conducted by Arnab Goswami. That was the first time I saw Arnab Goswami though I had watched TVF spoof of Arnab Goswami done by Arnub Kumar. I watched that whole debate and those 45 minutes my eyes were completely glued on my laptop screen. I had just started admiring this super aw

PJ King : Chintan Jethva

Suppose you are in a strange land with no known people around you and coincidentally you find a person from your place (country/state/city) whom you had never met before. Only thing you know about him/her is that he/she is from your land. At once you’ll be friends with that person and a fabric of trust will connect you both immediately. This is exactly how I felt when I first met this extremely crazy person; Chintan. Being only kid at home I always missed those funny sibling rivalries. Though, I requested all neighbourhood guys in my society to be my brothers so that on Rakshabandhan day I can earn some gifts. Growing up playing with them was ultimate childhood experience but they never fought with me.  So I was pretty hopeless of finding a part time sibling to fight with, unless I met Tin Tin.  Yes. That is how I shout at Chintan.         Cartoon-giri This guy is extremely moody. No one in SAS-9 is spared experiencing Tin Tin in his bad mood days. Life is Unpredictab