Skip to main content

My Little Saint : Mahi

Some people’s presence in your life makes life so colourful. Mahima holds one such prominent place in my life. I really thank God for giving me such a friend who truly understands the meaning of friendship. Six years and we are going strong with lots of plans to do so many things together.

Half a decade we spent together and one very important thing which I know about her is that she is very sensitive. She takes each and every relationship in her life very seriously and I have seen her making so many extra efforts for her friends. She is a person who loves to be with people and understanding human emotions is one of her specialities. She truly understands what being friends means. I have really enjoyed her company in one of my most gloomy times, when she took me for shopping (therapy for girls), dinner at newly opened food outlets in the city. All we try is to do something new every time we meet which really adds color to life.

Helping people is one thing we both love. She always supports me for any good cause and yeah I have a companion when no one in this busy age, have time to think about anything but themselves. We make numerous plans to do something productive. Some plans get success some don’t but that doesn’t stop us from making plans. Mostly our conversations include implementing new ideas and how to step out of our comfort zone to do something unconventional. She is never too busy for friends. Life without her is beyond my imagination...how much her presence I have taken for granted!!!. She has fabulous ideas on tackling situations and she is my little saint when I need an expert advice. She never gives fake suggestions or feel – good kind of opinions. She has clear ideas about life and she openly shares her views whenever there is a need.  Life so far has not been much unfair to me but whatever little setbacks I’ve faced in last six years, mahi was there with me to give me enough support to bounce back. I cannot thank her enough for what she has done for me so far..

During six years of friendship, many times due to various reasons we were not able to be in touch regularly but I know that in those times she has been through a lot and has fought alone. She has evolved into a much stronger person now. Her life is full of different experiences and that gives her accessibility to too many emotions. She can understand any one and her heart can resonate with what people feel. That is the reason why she has too many friends.  
She is a fearless kid who lives life on her own terms and conditions. She is not in a hurry to put a dent in the Universe. She is patient with life and has guts to wait for right things to happen at right times. Whatever she does, its with great ease and lot of willingness. She lives life to fullest and never compares her life with others... of course she cannot be compared with anyone as she is a masterpiece in herself. This one is my favourite attribute of Mahi.  

She has awesome collection of movies, songs and TV shows. Half of my collection of movies is due to her donations to me. Those are the movies and TV shows which are really classy so after few years if a grow wise.. one reason would be mahi’s extremely filtered choices of movies and shows. Moreover she is very good at cooking. I can’t forget that day when she prepared full fledged dinner for me at her home. And the list is very long...

Hey Mahi.. Its your birthday today. One more year you completed living your life your own way. U are my extremely adorable cutie pie.. love u loads... Sunday Lunch is ONNN.. c u sweetie


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A strange trip to the City of Dreams

No matter what is your religious orientation, you'll definitely have a Christmas plan. I too had a plan for Christmas 2015. I always wanted to attend the Midnight Mass at a church on Christmas eve. So I and my friend decided to go to Mumbai to attend the same. We were planning this trip before 4 months of Christmas day and we ended up booking tickets for the trip before 2 months. Meanwhile when we were deciding regarding when to go and where to stay during the trip, some other friends showed interest. One of them was my friend's BF and one other couple whom I barely knew showed interest in joining us. I kind of loved the idea of traveling with strangers so we booked tickets for five of us and we made a WhatsApp group for organizing our trip. So our (me and my friend) plan was to have dinner after reaching Mumbai, go to the Church, attend the mass, spend some time around, rest at railway station, board a train in morning to come back home. Then the other group members suggeste

10 one liners to tell you why I love Arnab Goswami.

Not having TV at home has its own pros and cons. I never get to see news. And when I plan to watch something on youtube, I choose to watch Comedy Nights with Kapil or inspiring TED Talks. I have liked the FB page of TOI so I get notifications of important news reports which I read sometimes if the headline interests me. And reading news papers nowadays don't fit my schedule. Moreover I'am kind a bored by reading same newspaper in Gujarati since 8 years as the writers are same and mostly their writings show repetition.  A month back on a free afternoon, I was trying to search something interesting to watch on youtube and I came across one video of news hour debate on India's_Godman_culture conducted by Arnab Goswami. That was the first time I saw Arnab Goswami though I had watched TVF spoof of Arnab Goswami done by Arnub Kumar. I watched that whole debate and those 45 minutes my eyes were completely glued on my laptop screen. I had just started admiring this super aw

PJ King : Chintan Jethva

Suppose you are in a strange land with no known people around you and coincidentally you find a person from your place (country/state/city) whom you had never met before. Only thing you know about him/her is that he/she is from your land. At once you’ll be friends with that person and a fabric of trust will connect you both immediately. This is exactly how I felt when I first met this extremely crazy person; Chintan. Being only kid at home I always missed those funny sibling rivalries. Though, I requested all neighbourhood guys in my society to be my brothers so that on Rakshabandhan day I can earn some gifts. Growing up playing with them was ultimate childhood experience but they never fought with me.  So I was pretty hopeless of finding a part time sibling to fight with, unless I met Tin Tin.  Yes. That is how I shout at Chintan.         Cartoon-giri This guy is extremely moody. No one in SAS-9 is spared experiencing Tin Tin in his bad mood days. Life is Unpredictab