Skip to main content

Three baby products I swear by


 Hello Mommies, 

let me take this opportunity to share with you three baby products I can't do without. Also I must tell you using these products make my life so easy. Hoping that this will help you also. 

1. Luvlap breast milk pump : I went back to work when my baby was five and half months old. Ladies at my office keep asking me about how his feeds are managed in my absence. I tell them that I use a manual pump which really surprises them. Next question arises about shelf life of pumped breast milk. They think that pumped breast milk will go stale in few minutes. But reality is that breast milk can last 6 hours without refrigerating and 24 hours in refrigerator. In deep freeze breast milk can last for 1 month. So chuck all these myths use a pump to manage baby's feeds in your absence so that you can go to your work carefree about baby's nutritional needs. 

If you are short on time and don't want to use manual pump check out electric pump as well. Both the pumps from luvlap are pocket friendly.

2. Eco friendly diapers : I wanted rash free and ecofriendly options in diapers. So I used Mamaearth and Heyday diapers. And yes they are the best! I recommend it to other mommies as well. 

3. LuvLap Baby Wipes : Wipes are by far most useful product for everyday if you have a baby in the house. They are very convenient to use and also leaves a moisturizing effect on baby skin. I am not sure completely but I did not find any issue with my baby. I suggest to check with 1 packet if it suits your baby skin. I have tried few other brands as well but I feel this is the best among all I have used so far. It has decent aroma which soothes you and your baby. Also its very easy on pocket. 

P.S. Buy baby wipes with lid because adhesive on fliptops are ineffective after few uses and then the lotion in the wipes dry very quickly if the package is not properly sealed. 

 






Comments

  1. Good to Know Information.Well done 💯

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes.. useful for mothers to be.. Thank U Love..!!♥️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A strange trip to the City of Dreams

No matter what is your religious orientation, you'll definitely have a Christmas plan. I too had a plan for Christmas 2015. I always wanted to attend the Midnight Mass at a church on Christmas eve. So I and my friend decided to go to Mumbai to attend the same. We were planning this trip before 4 months of Christmas day and we ended up booking tickets for the trip before 2 months. Meanwhile when we were deciding regarding when to go and where to stay during the trip, some other friends showed interest. One of them was my friend's BF and one other couple whom I barely knew showed interest in joining us. I kind of loved the idea of traveling with strangers so we booked tickets for five of us and we made a WhatsApp group for organizing our trip. So our (me and my friend) plan was to have dinner after reaching Mumbai, go to the Church, attend the mass, spend some time around, rest at railway station, board a train in morning to come back home. Then the other group members suggeste

PJ King : Chintan Jethva

Suppose you are in a strange land with no known people around you and coincidentally you find a person from your place (country/state/city) whom you had never met before. Only thing you know about him/her is that he/she is from your land. At once you’ll be friends with that person and a fabric of trust will connect you both immediately. This is exactly how I felt when I first met this extremely crazy person; Chintan. Being only kid at home I always missed those funny sibling rivalries. Though, I requested all neighbourhood guys in my society to be my brothers so that on Rakshabandhan day I can earn some gifts. Growing up playing with them was ultimate childhood experience but they never fought with me.  So I was pretty hopeless of finding a part time sibling to fight with, unless I met Tin Tin.  Yes. That is how I shout at Chintan.         Cartoon-giri This guy is extremely moody. No one in SAS-9 is spared experiencing Tin Tin in his bad mood days. Life is Unpredictab

10 one liners to tell you why I love Arnab Goswami.

Not having TV at home has its own pros and cons. I never get to see news. And when I plan to watch something on youtube, I choose to watch Comedy Nights with Kapil or inspiring TED Talks. I have liked the FB page of TOI so I get notifications of important news reports which I read sometimes if the headline interests me. And reading news papers nowadays don't fit my schedule. Moreover I'am kind a bored by reading same newspaper in Gujarati since 8 years as the writers are same and mostly their writings show repetition.  A month back on a free afternoon, I was trying to search something interesting to watch on youtube and I came across one video of news hour debate on India's_Godman_culture conducted by Arnab Goswami. That was the first time I saw Arnab Goswami though I had watched TVF spoof of Arnab Goswami done by Arnub Kumar. I watched that whole debate and those 45 minutes my eyes were completely glued on my laptop screen. I had just started admiring this super aw