Skip to main content

Mysterious Girl: Bharti

Girls generally love being in company of friends or family. But being only kid to my parents and that too in a nuclear family, I formed an habit of living alone and enjoy being with myself.  I’ve rarely met people who appreciate beauty of solitude. Bharti is one such person. We have this trait in common.  This common attribute makes her more special to me because many times it feels like I can resonate with her feelings. Other attribute which impresses me alot is, her feminist approach. She expresses her opinions fearlessly, if someone dares to give her advices like; Girls should/shouldn’t do that/this.  She is a staunch believer of the fact that a girl/woman needs no instruction set to lead her life.  And I’ve always appreciated free thinking girls.

Many people believe that humour is not the genre, well handled by Girls. Meet Bharti if you think so. She has extremely good sense of humour and her satires on life, always deserves a big round of applause.  I am really going to miss those uncountable ROFL moments with her.

She possesses very high IQ and EQ (Emotional Quotient) Levels. She is very clear with the concepts and fundamentals of physics (Far better than me atleast). And I’ve seen that twinkle in her eyes when she talks about theoretical physics and doing research. She owns a ‘physicist’ brain and I think she is on this planet only to become a scientist. Mathematical Physics is her strength and she has always solved the numerical problems for me to submit with assignments.  Sometimes she talks in codes making it difficult for others to understand what she is saying. One must have high EQ level to figure out what she wants to convey.  That is the reason why I’ve used word ‘mysterious’ for her. She is full of shades. I don’t think one can ever describe her in few set of words and I don’t think I understand her enough... but I’ve tried to maintain utmost precession in my description of what I know about her.  
   
She takes relationships seriously and people whom she loves are really important to her. She equally reciprocates when somebody wants to be her good friend. She is very patient in listening to others. And so far I have not seen her talking to anyone rudely, not even in any of her bad moods. She is extremely careful about not hurting others feelings. That is the reason why she is favourite amongst us.

Bharti does everything in her own style and mostly better than many of us but she is always doubtful about displaying her skills. She is extremely grounded and has no trace of air in her head about her skills and achievements (atleast she never showcases it publically). I’ve never heard her bragging about herself. She is very clear in her head what she wants and her personality displays slowly- gradually- win- the- race attitude

She is unique also in terms of her appearance and dressing. Mostly she is clad in ethnic clothes which showcases best example of ‘Modernity has no relation with what one wears’. I love her big – glasses (nerdy) look and her appearance reflects her job (physicist :P).  She is extremely pretty and  has stunned us many times by transforming herself from a studious geek to The Diva.

She loves food and is always ready to experiment with new dishes. She is a regular appreciator of my cooking experiments (good /bad) which always motivates me to try other new things.. Actually she appreciates me in whatever I do. In short.. She loves me – I Love her. Story Ends :-*

May you shine with brilliance, Bharti... All the best

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A strange trip to the City of Dreams

No matter what is your religious orientation, you'll definitely have a Christmas plan. I too had a plan for Christmas 2015. I always wanted to attend the Midnight Mass at a church on Christmas eve. So I and my friend decided to go to Mumbai to attend the same. We were planning this trip before 4 months of Christmas day and we ended up booking tickets for the trip before 2 months. Meanwhile when we were deciding regarding when to go and where to stay during the trip, some other friends showed interest. One of them was my friend's BF and one other couple whom I barely knew showed interest in joining us. I kind of loved the idea of traveling with strangers so we booked tickets for five of us and we made a WhatsApp group for organizing our trip. So our (me and my friend) plan was to have dinner after reaching Mumbai, go to the Church, attend the mass, spend some time around, rest at railway station, board a train in morning to come back home. Then the other group members suggeste

10 one liners to tell you why I love Arnab Goswami.

Not having TV at home has its own pros and cons. I never get to see news. And when I plan to watch something on youtube, I choose to watch Comedy Nights with Kapil or inspiring TED Talks. I have liked the FB page of TOI so I get notifications of important news reports which I read sometimes if the headline interests me. And reading news papers nowadays don't fit my schedule. Moreover I'am kind a bored by reading same newspaper in Gujarati since 8 years as the writers are same and mostly their writings show repetition.  A month back on a free afternoon, I was trying to search something interesting to watch on youtube and I came across one video of news hour debate on India's_Godman_culture conducted by Arnab Goswami. That was the first time I saw Arnab Goswami though I had watched TVF spoof of Arnab Goswami done by Arnub Kumar. I watched that whole debate and those 45 minutes my eyes were completely glued on my laptop screen. I had just started admiring this super aw

PJ King : Chintan Jethva

Suppose you are in a strange land with no known people around you and coincidentally you find a person from your place (country/state/city) whom you had never met before. Only thing you know about him/her is that he/she is from your land. At once you’ll be friends with that person and a fabric of trust will connect you both immediately. This is exactly how I felt when I first met this extremely crazy person; Chintan. Being only kid at home I always missed those funny sibling rivalries. Though, I requested all neighbourhood guys in my society to be my brothers so that on Rakshabandhan day I can earn some gifts. Growing up playing with them was ultimate childhood experience but they never fought with me.  So I was pretty hopeless of finding a part time sibling to fight with, unless I met Tin Tin.  Yes. That is how I shout at Chintan.         Cartoon-giri This guy is extremely moody. No one in SAS-9 is spared experiencing Tin Tin in his bad mood days. Life is Unpredictab